Monday, November 23, 2009

Little 5 Points

Continuing on today's discussion in class, Little 5 Points seems like a very good place for me to live in Atlanta. With everything we have learned this year, Little 5 combines it all to me. Green space, a big concern in choosing a neighborhood; Piedmont Park, Inman Park, and Candler Park are all relatively close to Little 5. Each park is unique in its own way and are all easily accessible with or without a car i.e. MARTA or biking which I enjoy. Little 5's shops are right on the roads, with no cement monster of parking lots. Like in the picture, people can walk around to enjoy the town. It is home to a huge Halloween parade which unites the town and much of Atlanta together. I am unaware of the housing aspect in Little 5, but I am sure the apartments are suitable, especially for a college student. All of Little 5's vintage shops make shopping relatively easy on our wallets. I still have more to learn about Little 5, but thanks to many of our classes presentations on the town, I am leaning towards moving there in the near future.
Later,
Zac

No comments:

Post a Comment