I chose to write about the Atlanta blog "EatBufordHighway." The blog is basically a series of postings chronicling the writer's eating experiences in Atlanta (I am not sure if all of the resturaunts are along Buford Highway). From the postings I can't quite tell why the writer feels compelled to write on the topic of resturaunts, but it most likely is to show people many different places that they might like to eat at. There is also the chance that this person just likes to eat and writing thier blog gives them a chance and a reason to search out new places to eat. The blogger documents the food they eat pretty well with delicious looking pictures and usually a small little description of the place and the particular dish they ate underneath. As a result, the postings form a advertisement for the resturaunt which is probably a secondary reason for the blog: to help small resturaunts get more buisness. Overall, after reading through some of the posts, I wanted to eat some of the food in the pictures.
-Evan Lohrey
-Evan Lohrey
(yummy)

No comments:
Post a Comment